It’s that time again when bloggers everywhere post gift guides hoping to inspire those seeking presents for whatever holiday. This Sunday is Mother’s Day and it seems as though there is no lack of ideas out there.
Feeling generous, (wink, wink) I thought I would add some ideas to the mix as well. These are more like gifts you could give yourself on Mother’s Day or really any other day you feel you deserve it. And actually regardless if you are a mom or not, these suggestions are for you too!
I decided to share items that fit into at least one of these two categories: sassy or adorable. Hopefully you’ll find a few that are both sassy and adorable. Aloha! (affiliate links below)
Oh Target. Why do you carry such adorable items? Why do you tempt me with things I never knew I needed (ahem, “wanted”). I hope that Target is paying their buyers big money cause they are killing it with their inventory! These stylish home finds are fun, useful and can mix in easily with other home decor.
Here are a few items that are currently on my want list. All stylish and all affordable. What do you think? Do any of these items make your list? (contains affiliate links below)
- Primula 4 Cup Coffee Press – $11.29
- Elephant Playing Card Accent Piece – $24.99
- Woven Stripe Throw Pillow – $19.99
- Anchor Large Glass Water Carafe – $5.99
- Marble and Wood Coasters – $11.99
- Hello Goodbye Doormat – $12.99
- Geometric Accent Lamp – $33.24
- Moscow Mule Mug Shot Glasses – $12.99